Some more or less simple, more or less useful externals I have created over the time for Pure Data - the audio and multimedia real-time framework by Miller Puckette:
Add GPS toPd. A Pd-Interface to gpsd/libgps.
Note: last tested with gpsd version 2.28. (seems to be in move)
- download: gps.tar.gz (Linux)
a slitscan external for Pd/GEM.
a slitscan external for Pd/PDP.
a permutation(list) generator.
- permute.tar.gz (Linux)
a serial communication external based on comport by winfried ritsch.
solely dedicated to communicate with the 8 - fold relay card by conrad eletronics.
- download: relais_switch.tar.gz (Linux)
- download: relais_switch.zip (Windows)
missed it... maybe overlooked it... did it. in the end:
never used it
- download: xor.tar.gz (Linux)
- download: xor.zip (Windows)